Home About Me My Classroom My TpT Products Freebies Facebook Instagram TeachersPayTeachers Pinterest Image Map

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Meet the Teacher Blogger

Linking up with Falling Into First for the Meet the Teacher Blogger Linky! I'm way late to this! ;)


THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

Apple products. Starbucks. Photography. The Beach. Blogging. Jeans. Converse. Traveling. TV. Snowdays. Any show about a teacher or a plane {Lol, planes. IDK...I just like movies about planes. Maybe I should have been a pilot?}.

 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?

Well, my degree is in Pre-Law, so I guess I'd be a lawyer practicing family law. I'm also quite good a cooking. I've always wanted to own my own restaurant! maybe I can be a lawyer during the day, teach online at night, and run my restaurant on the weekends?! Hahaha.

THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.

Ambitious.  Caring. Loyal. 

FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"

"I really love going to ARD meetings...said no teacher EVER!!"

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?

Hillary Swank! I don't know why, but I love her, especially in Freedom Writers. I may have decided to become an English teacher because of her. Maybe. Lol. I'm sure the real Erin Gruwell would hate the fact Hillary Swank is the one that inspired me instead of her. Haha.

 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?

 Invisibility.

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."  -Maya Angelou

 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?

I am definetely a night owl. I regulary stay up until 2-3am and wake up at 5:30am to go to work. Yes, I'm sleep deprived.

2 comments:

  1. Totally random but I love planes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. Commercial Lockers

    ReplyDelete